The internationally renowned American soft drinks giant wanted to create a dynamic and original work and living environment that was conducive to the well-being of its employees. For this, they hired Korus to renovate the offices on two of the building’s floors. As a result of the work performed, the company now boasts atypical workspaces with a retro look.
- Works included in the architectural and technical work packages
- Highly specific interior architecture: the luminous ceiling on the 4th floor, for example, made with LED lights and decorated with 13,000 recycled contour bottles
- Ultra-connected spaces with a complex audiovisual project
- Obtained the BREEAM Outstanding Fit-out certification in 2016.
- The BREEAM “Fit-out” award was presented in London on 8 March 2016 and the Coca-Cola building was chosen from among 40 recently-certified European buildings.
Message of Charles Marcolin ,
Korus group's CEO