As part of its ‘Osons 2017’ project to improve customer satisfaction, Crédit Agricole Alsace Vosges (CAAV) wanted to develop a branch model focused on revamping its customer service.
For this, 3 branches were designed and created by Korus in Strasbourg in 2014, including two which were created from scratch. The regional head office is now pursuing its deployment across the Alsace and Vosges regions.
- General contractor
- Furnishings and fit-out
- New space organisation
- Face-to-face greeting without the filter provided by automated devices or furnishings and processes intended to place barriers between staff and customers
- Increase in relational contexts
- Creation of an informal space for interaction, discussions, free expression, and for holding mini workshops that provide solutions to issues faced by customers (open to non-customers)
- Revamped communication
- WiFi and power sockets available for use by everyone
- Bespoke concept with elements that can be adapted based on the type of branch (high/low footfall, customer segmentation, size of the branch, etc.)
Anaëlle Dias-Pereira – CAAV Project Coordinator – Asset Management and Development Department
“Following a visit to the Strasbourg Vosges branch with the Branch Manager and the Group Director, we received compliments on the design and the end result. This is a wonderful creation, thanks largely to the work performed by the Korus teams and to their commitment; I thank them for this. "
Message of Charles Marcolin ,
Korus group's CEO