In its bid to always give its customers premium service, the Galeries Lafayette group, a French chain of department stores, hired Korus to work on its Nice store.
Korus renovated and fitted out the department store’s 7 levels, working in concert with the group’s furnishings department for the cabinetry and joinery elements.
- General contractor
- Execution of the architectural and fit-out work packages
- Cabinetry and joinery
- Set-up and management of contractor’s site facilities.
- Korus acted as the coordinator of the various contractors involved in two macro work-packages covering architecture and fit-out. Korus was also the key contact for the project management, for all phases from the execution to the completion of the first tranche of work.
- Observance of architectural constraints.
- Adaptation of work hours as the work was carried out in stages while the store remained open for business.
- Management of equipment, materials, public and personnel flows as the site was open for business. Respect for safety and cleanliness by protecting work and premises at all times.
Message of Charles Marcolin ,
Korus group's CEO