This international banking group, one of the world’s largest market capitalisations, hired Korus to restore its premises, located in one of the tallest buildings in the La Défense business district. The goal of the project was to bring all of the group’s different entities together on the one site, as they had previously been spread out over several distinct sites. The work took more than 10 months.
- Finishing including plaster work, joinery, hard floors, dropped ceilings, paintwork, flexible floor coverings, removable partitions
- Deployment of a team composed of a main overseer and two other overseers to manage subcontractor coordination and cohabitation of the subcontractors working on the different work packages.
- Set-up of logistics management for the supply and evacuation of all subcontractors working in occupied areas of the work site.
- Planning of tasks according to the presence of personnel in different areas, on different floors and dates.
- Staggered work times to perform tasks in occupied parts of the work site. Coring, for instance, was performed at night.
- Creation of specific zones such as open-space areas, meeting rooms, a call-centre, a gym, plant rooms, secured and refreshing installations for IT equipment.
Message of Charles Marcolin ,
Korus group's CEO