Poste Immo, the La Poste Group’s real estate department, chose Korus to assist with the deployment of its new agency concept, ESC or Espace Service Client (customer service space, in English), across France. The goal was to reduce queues by eliminating the service counter barrier, and shift the La Poste image to a focus on advice-giving.
The ESC layout is composed of:
– products displayed in self-service units
– an area with self-service kiosks enabling customers to perform simple tasks autonomously
– information counters to direct customers according to their needs
– service counters for specific operations only
- General contractor and lead firm (architect, engineering firms, etc.)
- Set-up of an organisation to assist with the deployment of 750 post offices across France
- Korus leads and coordinates the various contractors and is the contracting authority’s key contact for the entire project from the design phase to the execution and work completion.
- 30 FTE staff members dedicated to the deployment (technical directors, project managers, quantity surveyors, overseers, administrative assistants)
- 233 approved subcontractors on regional or national framework contracts
- Up to 30 sites worked on simultaneously across France
- Training of the La Poste teams on the conditions for a successful deployment (management plan provided to sector managers by our project managers)
Message of Charles Marcolin ,
Korus group's CEO