As part of its European expansion, Sergent Major chose Korus to create numerous retail outlets in Portugal, Spain, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and France. For this, Korus had to adapt to the specific conditions of each country, taking into account everything from legal requirements to local weather.
- Execution and project management
- Adaptation of shops to local conditions and requirements.
- Constraints and modification of the air-conditioning and ventilation concept due to the high temperatures observed locally.
- Turnkey management including management of external contractors and of equipment and fixture installations imposed by the client.
- Scrupulous adherence to the schedule of unit prices for Europe.
Message of Charles Marcolin ,
Korus group's CEO