With the SoCoo’c chain, the Fournier Group wished to strengthen its position in the entry-level kitchen segment. In early 2015, the chain had some forty shops only across France. SoCoo’c shops were set up one by one over time, because the chain was a network of franchisees.
But in March 2015, the group bought the 120 retail outlets belonging to Hygena, which was in a slump, and hired Korus to assist with transforming these new shops across France based on the SoCoo’c concept.
- General contractor
- Design and execution
- Transformation of the shops: Only the Fermacell perimeter wall lining and the ceiling frame were retained in the sales area
- Refurbishment (sometimes renovation) of areas reserved for staff (e.g. break room, kitchen, etc.)
- Other duties: ensure compliance of electrical installations and disabled access to the stores
- In some shops: division of the shop into two units. Handling of the fire separation and the separation of networks
- Relocation of shops into units with full fit-out
- Shop closure limited to 5 weeks only, irrespective of the surface area and the complexity of the work to be performed
Message of Charles Marcolin ,
Korus group's CEO