- In 2015, this Danish retail chain established in 1973 began its international expansion.
- Our client is the franchisee that holds the exclusivity licence for part of France.
- Design, execution and fittings
- General contractor
- The parent company in Denmark weighed in on the customer journey under consideration, and Danish teams were sent over to set up the partitions along the customer path (wooden panels + paint + light fittings + merchandising).
- The shops are composed of a large 2 153 to 2 368 sq.ft. retail space and 1 076 to 2 153 sq.ft. of storage space. This combination is rare on a single level, so a link by lift is required in order to be able to quickly put away 20 to 30 pallets weekly.
- 1st client satisfaction survey = 3/3
- The client approached us directly about their next projects and also trusted the other Korus agencies with the work they needed done in other geographical areas.